Our accounting team in Geneva is looking for bright and motivated candidates, with real attention to detail, and a strong desire to be part of a dynamic international environment. Reporting to the Accounting Team Leader, the Junior Accountant will provide support to the Accounting team. Responsibilities include:
- Supporting corporate accountants in the day-to-day accounting and finance activities;
- Processing and posting customer/supplier invoices;
- Managing accounts receivable/payable;
- Processing and posting bank transactions (incoming and outgoing payments, financial transactions, etc.);
- Assisting with monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements (accruals, valuations);
- Assisting on ad hoc accounting matters in the absence of team members as required.
- At least 2 years of experience in accounting;
- Good knowledge of Swiss accounting;
- Rigorous organisational skills and a keen eye for detail;
- Proven ability to work in a team as well as autonomously;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and understanding of confidentiality;
- Excellent written and oral English and French imperative;
- Strong IT skills required, especially in Excel;
If you are interested in joining our dynamic international team, please send your application documents (CV, cover letter and work certificates) to Leslie Brasseur, HR Consultant. Only direct applications considered.
The key to our firm’s success lies in our people. We are proud to have built an incredibly international, multilingual, culturally diverse and highly stimulating environment. We are strong advocates of diversity and gender equality and actively look to support our employees in helping them to achieve the right work-life balance. We are staunch believers in ongoing training and as such significantly invest and support our lawyers in the development of their practice at the firm.
As a constantly growing firm, we are always interested in hearing from talented and motivated candidates who feel they would thrive at our firm. We welcome applications from qualified lawyers, trainees (Swiss law and international law), professional support and administrative staff. #acareeratlalive #lifeatlalive